Domestic and Family Violence Centre Inc.
We are a non-government community based organisation providing specialist domestic and family violence support services in the Bundaberg and North Burnett regions. Our services are provided in the catchment area of Bundaberg, Childers, Gin Gin, Monto, Gayndah and Eidsvold.
EDON Place was established in 1978, we offer a wide range of programs to people and their children affected by domestic and family violence. EDON Place provides quality, short-term crisis accommodation, assistance and support to women and children escaping domestic and family violence.
EDON Place partners with government and non-government agencies, organisations and women’s services to continue to improve responses to domestic and family violence as we work toward achieving our goal of ending domestic and family violence.
EDON Place Service Inclusions:
- Children’s Counselling and Support Services
- Court Based Services – Bundaberg, Childers and Gayndah
- Emergency Relief Assistance (by assessment)
- Home Security Safety Upgrades
- Service Systems – Community Education
- Temporary Supported Accommodation for Women and Children
- Mobile Support Services
- Women’s Counselling, Assistance and Support Services
- Perpetrator Intervention Program – Responsible and Respectful Choices – Men’s Programs
- North Burnett Services